Here is a recipe that I think sounds great. I made a few changes to a recipe my mother gave me and it really ends up being a whole new recipe.
- 2 c. buttermilk
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c. fresh raspberries
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows
- 15 Pepperidge Farms Original Milano cookies – chopped
- Bar of dark chocolate shaved
Beat together buttermilk, Cool Whip and pudding. Add raspberries and marshmallows. Two hours before serving, add chopped cookies, reserving some to sprinkle on top. Add shaved chocolate to garnish.
Dark chocolate and raspberries, mmm-mmm good!
- I Love Lucy (jillshalvis.com)
- COOKIE FRIDAY!!! – Gem Cookies Gone Wild! (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Life is Beauty (frillyfabulous.com)
- The Best Cookies I’ve Ever Made! (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Butterless Sponge Cake (craftzine.com)
- A Reader Recipe: Raspberry-Pineapple Chia Popsicles (fitsugar.com)
- Raspberry Granita – (madrigal4.wordpress.com)
- Innovative Trader Joe’s Desserts (oftasteanddiscernment.wordpress.com)